In WINE AND FOOD EXPERIENCES, S.L. we care about privacy and transparency. Please find below how your personal information is processed.
Basic Information on Data Protection
- Responsible: Wine and Food Experiences S.L.
- Purpose: provide the requested services and send commercial communication.
- Legitimation: Execution of a contract. Legitimate interest of the Responsible Company.
- Recipients: personal information can be provided to: Tax Administration; Financial entities.
- Rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal information.
- Information source: persons interested in Wine and Food Experiences products and services.
Complete information on Data Protection
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Wine and Food Experiences S.L.
- 26005 Logroño, La Rioja Spain.
- +34 652 726 119
2. What’s the purpose of managing your personal information?
In Wine and Food Experiences S.L. we treat the information provided by website users and clients in order to perform the administrative, accounting and tax management of the requested services, as well as send commercial communications about our products and services. Automated decisions will not be made based on the personal information provided.
Wine and Food ExperiencesS.L. may use your information:
- To process and respond to inquiries and for the purposes for which you provided the information, such as to sign you up for our newsletter, book a tour, or receive information about our services.
- To personalize the content and improve the navigability of the website.
- To alert you to new tours, site features, special events and services.
- To conduct surveys to measure your satisfaction with our service.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
- Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services or Apps.
- To deliver services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
We use the information you provide about yourself when completing a registration form or when signing up for our newsletter. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your reservation within our services provided (for example, passport information may be shared with airlines to book flights, hotels, for local travel services, or other. Dietary restrictions or other medical information may be shared with hotels/restaurants for client safety).
We collect the information you provide about someone else when naming your emergency contact. We do not share this information with outside parties except in a medical emergency.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our e-newsletters as well as updates on our new tours and services.
3. How long will we keep your personal information?
Your personal information will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion, and where appropriate, during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal information?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your personal information:
• Execution of a contract: perform administrative, accounting and tax management of the requested services
• Legitimate interest of the Responsible Company: send commercial communications about our products and services
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The personal information will be communicated to the following recipients:
• Tax Administration, in order to comply with legal obligations
• Financial institutions, with the purpose of sending the corresponding receipts
6. Data transfers to third countries
No data transfers to third countries are planned.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Wine and Food Experiences S.L. is treating, or not, personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal information, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate information or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the information is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. You also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their personal information. In this case, Wine and Food Experiences S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights as follows: by contacting the Responsible Company.
When sending commercial communications using the legitimate interest of the responsible party as a legal basis, the interested party may object to the processing of their data for that purpose.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to your withdrawal.
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from their website www.agpd.es.
8. How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process in Wine and Food Experiences S.L. come from those persons interested in our products and services themselves.
The categories of data that are processed are:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
Special categories of personal information are not treated (information that reveals ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership, genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person or data related to the sexual life or sexual orientation).