Winery HoppingSeptember 30, 2020
Unusual SuspectsJuly 29, 2021
From: 220,00 €
A definite must for photography-lovers and those who value a more authentic and less touristy experience
A tour to explore the non-touristy spots that retain the essence of Rioja
Away from the crowds
This tour is a definite for photography lovers and those who value a more authentic and less touristy experience.
Indulge into an off-the-beaten-path journey in Rioja away from the crowds. There is a fantastic range of history to explore in this scenic region to give up you a real atmosphere of another time. We will combine food and sightseeing: we will go to 2 wineries and spend time exploring off-the-beaten track villages perched up in the hills, beautifully-preserved medieval towns and fantastic landscapes.
Where guidebooks can’t reach
We believe the hidden corners of this region are where the authentic feel of La Rioja is retained.
There are unassuming villages, humble places that feel untouched and authentic. We will show you the parts the guidebooks can’t reach on the condition that you help preserve their identity and don’t spread the word!
- 9am hotel pick up check pick up towns here
Hotel pick up and drop off in the towns of Logroño, Laguardia, Villabuena, Elciego, Ábalos, Briones, Haro and Briñas.
- Private guided tour at a scenic village
- Tasting session of 4 wines at a boutique winery
- stop at picturesque off-the-beathen-path spots for photos
- Tasting session of 3 fine wines at a 14th-century cellar that is not open to the general public
- Farm-to-table home-made lunch paired with 2 wines served at our private underground cellar excavated out of bedrock underneath a 12th century castle
- 6pm hotel drop off