Dolmens, rock presses, shelters and underground cellars have witnessed this region’s long history and wine-making tradition.
Explore the legacy and soak up the tranquility of the countryside with our sightseeing tour. Wander through the vineyards at your leisure and learn the wine making practices in Rioja.
Take a stroll along hill-top medieval walled towns that hide multiple treasures to discover and command astonishing 360-degree views along the valley and over the mountains.
With a glass in hand, you will visit two family-run wineries that still make their wines in 13th century cellars carved out of the bedrock.
This tour is a gift for photography lovers!
The tour includes:
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Logroño, Laguardia, Elciego, Villabuena and Haro
- Private guided tour at several spots in the countryside
- Tasting session of 4 signature wines at a 13th century cellar carved out of the bedrock
- Tasting session of 4 fine wines at an ancient underground cellar
- Guided tour at a medieval town
- Traditional home-made picnic lunch served at a private cellar excavated out of bedrock underneath a 12th-century castle
- Private guide services with an English speaking guide
- Chauffered transportation in La Rioja
Duration: from 9am to 5pm
Rate: 210 Euros per person in Group tour
Optional: Hotel pick up and drop off in San Sebastian and Bilbao can be arranged at an additional cost. Kindly ask us for a transfer quotation at firstname.lastname@example.org