Visitors enjoy their unique experience whilst helping preserve the character of the area forÂ others to enjoy after us.Â With those aims in mind, we relish giving visitors the benefit of our insights and local knowledge.Â As locals we can take you off the beaten track to private cellars, authentic restaurants and hidden sights.
Thanks to our vast network of contacts, we can visit wineries that are not on the map andÂ make last minute arrangements at the drop of a hat. According to our visitors, the hidden gems and the unexpected wines they have discovered are the highlight of their trip.
Our handpicked experiences range from:
- vertical wine-tasting sessions held inÂ ancient, family-run cellars inaccessible to the public
- private bottle cellars (our lucky dip!)
- exclusive bottle cemeteries (underground cellars where old vintages are kept in small niches, hence the name)
- visits to local artisan food producers
- Michelin-star catered experiences on breathtaking, exclusive outdoor terraces
- a picnic in fabulous scenery and unique settings, where wine tastes different
- hidden-away tapas bars that are always packed with locals and rarely see a tourist
Our 15-years experience in high-end hospitality allows us to design the tour that suits your needs in a professional way.Â Let us make your next trip a high-quality, enjoyable experience from start to finish.
We cater for privateÂ groups ofÂ 2 to 6 with private chauffeured transport in an air-conditioned minibus