La Rioja is home to a huge variety of artisan food producers, from fresh organic fruit and vegetables, to slow food, fantastic olive oil, cured meats and small-scale cheese. Discover the full range of traditional ingredients and produce at their source.
This is a fantastic opportunity to pamper a foodie! Visit a cured meats artisan producer and other hidden gems and enjoy a fantastic rustic dining at their private garden.
Riojans really believe that food is the key to the soul. If you value top-quality local produce, home-made food and private dining experiences in our favourite hide-aways, this is definitely the experience you are looking for.
Food is the key to the soul and we have all the keys!
Duration: from 9am to 6pm
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Logroño, Laguardia, Haro, Marqués de Riscal and Viura
- Chauffered transportation in La Rioja in a brand new 9-seater van or a 7-seater people carrier
- Tasting of 5 fine traditional wines at a fourth-generation-run small-scale-production winery
- Tasting session of 3 high-quality wines at a boutique winery
- All admission fees and all tastings
- Private guided tour at an artisan producer of cured meats
- Lunch based on grilled meats in the private garden of the owner, paired with seasonal vegetables and with their wines
- Bottled mineral water
- Guide services with an English speaking guide and wine expert